From Val's Desk

Sometimes when you are too poor to afford a psychologist, you can listen to your heart, sort things out, monitor your own growth, make decisions by writing things out... Some call it journaling...taking notes...bad poetry... Some experiences become understandable by giving them words...safely...privately on paper...to be shared when ready. It works...a cup of coffee...a yellow pad...a number 2 pencil...and a little time out....

My Photo
Name:
Location: Spokane, Washington, United States

Monday, April 14, 2008

Time Passed



Time passed…reality became a way of life
I no longer dodged that dull edged knife

Time passed…success was on the way
I no longer wrote bad poetry to pass the day.

Time passed…I fought and stayed alive
I no longer doubted I could survive.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home