From Val's Desk

Sometimes when you are too poor to afford a psychologist, you can listen to your heart, sort things out, monitor your own growth, make decisions by writing things out... Some call it journaling...taking notes...bad poetry... Some experiences become understandable by giving them words...safely...privately on paper...to be shared when ready. It works...a cup of coffee...a yellow pad...a number 2 pencil...and a little time out....

My Photo
Name:
Location: Spokane, Washington, United States

Saturday, April 12, 2008

Being Alone...


Being blind...
It’s such a scary place
I reach out to touch
To know your face.

Being deaf....
The words are all misspent...
I try, but can only guess
At their content.

Being mute...
I cannot form a word
And so...my love and pain
Cannot be heard.


January 1974...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home